ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Note: Online registrations close Monday 22 May 2017
For all registration enquiries please contact:
Mrs. Nina Bernard: email@example.com or + 386 4 5780 350
Albatros Bled, Congress & Tourist Service; Ribenska 2, 4260 Bled, Slovenia.
All registrations for FORTOX 2017 must be submitted through the online registration form. Conference registration is centrally handled by the Albatros Bled Congress Agency.
During the registration process you can also book accommodation, the transfer from the airport to the hotel, pre-congress visit of Bled’s historical and cultural heritage sites, pre-congress visit of Bled castle, and post-conference tour to Sevnica.
Full Conference Registration
Regular Registration Fee (before 22 May 2017)
Regular Full Registration: 369 EUR
On-site Registration Fee
Late Full Registration: 469 EUR
Full Conference Registration includes
- conference kit, programme and book of abstracts
- lunch and refreshments on both conference days
- conference Gala Dinner on Monday 29 May 2017
One day Conference Registration
One day Registration Fee (before 22May 2017)
Regular One day Registration: 155 EUR
On-site One day Registration Fee
Late One day Registration: 205 EUR
One day Conference Registration includes
- conference kit, e-programme and book of abstracts
- lunch and refreshments on conference day
|Additional ticket for the conference Gala Dinner at Hotel Golf||Monday 29 May 2017 at 20.00||60 EUR|
|Pre-conference visit of Bled
|Sunday 28 May 2017 at 14.00||65 EUR|
|Pre-conference visit of Bled castle
|Sunday 28 May 2017 at 16.00||45 EUR|
|Post-conference one – day tour to Sevnica and its surroundings||Wednesday 28 May 2017 at 8.00||90 EUR|
Please note that all prices quoted are in Euros and include 22% VAT.
|Bank:||Banka Koper d.d.|
|In favour of:||Albatros, Kongresni servis d.o.o., Ribenska cesta 2, 4260 BLED|
|IBAN:||SI56 1010 0005 2651 595|
|Reference:||FORTOX2017 + name, participant or accompanying person|
Visa, Mastercard and Eurocard are accepted. Detailed information will be provided in the online registration form.
You will receive an invoice after you complete the registration form. You are kindly asked to settle the invoice within the given deadline.
- The participation fees are due upon registration and should be settled within 8 days following completion of the registration form (but not later than 15 days before the starting day of the event in case of late registration).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the participation fee is received.
- In case of cancellation, 80% of the participation fee is returned if cancelled by 4 May 2017. After this date, no refund is possible.
- The conference programme may be subject to change.
- Payments will be refunded in full if the meeting should happen to be cancelled by the organizer. However, registrations remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
- Express intent of cancellation must be received in written form (per e-mail or fax).